Recently, I was chosen to be a Purex Insider. What that means is that I get to try out new items and review them for my readers. I recently received my welcome kit and it came with a nice size sample of their new Complete Crystals Softener.
For starters, this couldn’t have come at a better time for our family. Jack had been waking up dry in the mornings for two weeks straight. So, I decided to not do pull-ups at night. The first night went great. Not the second night. He woke up to a soaked bed. We are talking sheets, comforter and animals. I had to head to work and since we share laundry with our neighbors, I couldn’t leave them in the washer. When we got home, my welcome had arrived and had stinky bedding to wash.
All you do is dump some in the laundry before you start your washer. That’s it! There is nothing to take out of the laundry and no sheet to put into the dryer. I don’t think it can get more simple then that.
WHY IT’S DIFFERENT > SAFE FOR ALL LAUNDRY AND BETTER FOR FABRICS
Do ALL of your laundry—worry free! Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are safe for
all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners.
Safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites. Unlike other
softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
Now for the giveaway! Purex is offering 3 of my readers a coupon for your own free bottle of Purex Complete Crystal Softener. To enter, please do one or all of the following:
- Leave a comment telling me why you want to try this product
- Follow me thru RSS or Google Friend Connect
- Follow me on twitter @NewToMom
Please be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and your email address so I can email you a coupon for a free bottle. This contest will close at 7pm on Feb. 6th.