If you are finding this page via the Ultimate Blog Party, welcome!!
A little about me
- I’m Michelle from NW Iowa.
- I’m mommy to Jack who is 4 years old
- My boyfriend and I have been together 10 years. Can I even call him my boyfriend at this point?
- I work full-time as a secretary and I love my job…most days
- I also sell Pampered Chef for extra money and to pay for my upcoming BlogHer trip (so excited)
- I love to cook. I’m not a chef by any means but I love it anyways
- I just started to learn how to take pictures and it’s been a process
- I’m a tech geek, I’ve been this way for as long as I can remember
New to Mom is my place where I can let out all those random thoughts I have during the day. I’ve never considered myself a writer by any means, but the tech geek in me and the need for something that is my own brought me to blogging. I actually started this blog during the Ultimate Blog Party 2 years ago and can’t believe I’m still doing it.
I mostly write about life with Jack and being a mom in general. I also love to include some product reviews and giveaways if any should come my way. In the past year, I’ve finally started to find myself again after getting lost in mommy land trying to balance home and work. To help, I try to post some of my favorite plus size fashion finds.
Thanks for stopping by!!