Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps
I love to dance. I have for as long as I can remember. I wasn’t in dance class or anything, but I
Continue reading Just Dance 4 for Thanksgiving Fun #CleverJD4
Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. Have you thought about what you are getting your mother or any of the moms in your life? How about the gift of tech. According to Nielsens, 50% of mothers are active in social media. This year, give mom something she can use to help her stay
Continue reading Mother’s Day: Give the gift of tech with the HTC One S
I have a few current obsessions and I have to talk about them.
Project Life, the scrapbooking system I’m using, totally rocks and I can’t say enough good things about it. You can currently buy it on Amazon and there are a few different kits, binders and page protectors to choose from. Scouring
Continue reading My Current Obsessions
Until recently, I loved getting so many catalogs in the mail. It was a nice relief from the few bills I received. But as my life is getting busier, I don’t have time to sit down and thumb through anything. Being the tech geek that I am, I’m more apt to sitting down with the iPad to do any sort of shopping. But then I forget what my favorite catalogs were.
The Catalogue App by TheFind can help me and it can help you with catalog shopping. The Catalogue App is available on iPad, Kindle Fire and android powered tablets.
This app takes 75 different catalogs and weekly circulars and delivers them direct to your tablet without harming a single tree. Retailers are quick to jump on board. The team at TheFind works directly with major retailers such as Nordstorms, Sur la Table, Toys Dillard’s, J.Crew and more than seventy others ranging from children’s clothes to furniture, electronics and even seasonal favorites.
The Catalogue App has some features that I think are pretty awesome:
- You can search all the catalogs for a certain item you are looking for. It’s like having all those catalogs at your fingertips without having to flip through each one.
- You can check local store availability currently available on the Kindle with iPad ability coming soon. You can check inventory at Best Buy, Crate & Barrel and Williams-Sonoma and will continue to roll out to additional stores and platforms in the coming weeks.
- Want to clean up your inbox? The Catalogue App lets you take a peek at the retailers sale emails.
- The iPad version has camera view which lets you take a picture of the item you are looking for. For example, let’s say you are looking for a new lamp. Take a picture of the lamp and hold your iPad in the place you would put the lamp to see if you like it.
- It’s green friendly. Did you know that every year 5.6 Million Tons of catalogs and other direct mail advertisements end up in U.S. landfills? This app lets you help do your part to limit waste.
- It’s free!! Continue reading The Catalogue App
I recently had the chance to review the HTC Flyer. I knew that I would love it. I did not however, know that J and Jack would love just as much as me if not more.
First off, the technical stuff:
The pen is mightier Fact: Your finger is not a pen.
Continue reading Review: The HTC Flyer
HTC has been a favorite brand of cell phones for quite some time. It just seems that their phones get better and better. That is something I can appreciate as someone who is on the tech geeky side.
One of their newest phones is the HTC Rhyme, exclusively sold at Verizon Wireless. This
Continue reading Review: The HTC Rhyme
At at a point right now that I’m tired of being stuck to one room where my computer is. Don’t get me wrong, I love my desktop but I’m thinking about getting a tablet like an iPad 2. But then I wonder if a tablet is going to give me the ability to
Continue reading Thinking about getting a tablet
Being the electronic geek that I am. I always try to have the best of the best cell phone that is available. Of course, my budget is sometimes smaller than my eyes so I go with the best that I can afford.
I’m also pretty picky about the type of phone that I
Continue reading Product Review: HTC Thunderbolt for Verizon